Custom Search

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Off to a Meeting



I love this picture of Rebecca in her quilted coat from Aunt Kay. She exudes this tiny sophisticated air and I expect her to hop up saying she is off to a fundraiser meeting. Instead she just says 'mamammmammmamamaaa' and chews on the coffee table. She's got a little way to go before Sophisticated is a choice word for her.

Now I just need to learn some photoshop so I can make this picture even better. I am determined to learn how to use PS, since all previous attempts have failed miserably. I can pick up any software pretty quickly, but the photoshop, it elludes me. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.