Custom Search

Friday, January 23, 2009

Getting Ready

Beck had her 9 month check up on Tuesday and she is thriving! She weighs in at 20 lbs 10 ozs, although Mimi and I were sure it was much more. The other stats were a little lost on me given that I was at the doc's the day before with a wicked cold. 5 days later I am still not well, ugh. This terrible sore throat and cold is also putting a damper on Hunter's good news that we received yesterday in the mail. He has been offered a place in the class of 2023! We are so happy for him and proud of him! We didn't say too much to him since I think he will want to go to the New School tomorrow and he won't understand that he will need to wait a few months.

Anyway, Beck is cruising and getting ready to walk, and her babbling is consistent and wildly cute! She gets so excited when Hunter gets home from school, and cries when Daddy leaves the room, the doc says good object permanence, Daddy says she just loves him so much. She is still in a full swaddle at night, mostly because this cold is giving her a hard time, but also because the teeth have been menacing her a bit. She has two bottom and two top, and given they were so hard won you would think I would have the dates they came in, but I don't, so sue me. I'll be sure to note the next one.

For now those are the milestones for the little charmers, I am still trying to simply get over this cold. Oh, and the Eagles missed the superbowl again. Shocker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.