Custom Search

Friday, September 18, 2009

Catching Up?

Meg says blogging every day is easier than sporadically since you don't feel as if you need to "catch up." Well, sheesh, that is how I feel a bit. Mostly I have been procrastinating and using a few excuses to take some time off. First, I totally killed my ProShot camera when I left it out in the rain the evening of Hunt's Big Birthday Bash. I am still wondering how exactly I let that happen. We were cleaning up and wandering around the property hanging out chatting, and I guess I just spaced it out. So I have yet to be able to replace it and take pictures, and it feels yucky. Hopefully soon I will be able to get a little something to tide me over, I have my eye on a pocket ProShot point and shoot, but alas, I am afraid even that won't happen for a while.

The other thing is that I have been stalling on starting another blog. Mostly since I am unsure of the best way to go about it. I have the idea and the name at this point, I think what is holding me up is the publishing. Obviously, there's a few different routes I can take, I just need to decide on one.

Hunt is just now finishing his first full week of Pre-K. That is a post all its own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.