Custom Search

Friday, March 13, 2009

Cruise Control

No, not Tommy Cruise. Beck and I went shopping today for our impending trip on the road, and she discovered she was a bit peaked after Mama had perused many sale racks. So I reset her stroller seat to Recline and offered her the nuk nuk bottle. And she held it and nukked while Mama kept digging through those bargains. Then tonight during our bedtime routine, she held her bottle again, before being distracted by Big Daddy, who she kissed quite purposefully(?)tonight. So many milestones, so little time. My baby is in nuk nuk cruise control, I am at one time both tickled pink and heartbroken.

1 comment:

  1. Aww she is getting so big! And the big #1 is right around the corner! When you get back I want to come visit! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.